Saturday, December 9, 2017

PP373 Challenge Winners


Hi everyone! Thank you to all who played along with this week's theme challenge. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.

 

And now for our Headliner:

                                                           Jeanet





I loved Jeanet's Christmas wreath decorated with cookies! So cute! Plus she shared a recipe and photo for Gingerbread Cookies. They look delicious. Congratulations Jeanet, you are the headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a festive Color Challenge from Claire!

SaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Thank you Joanne for choosing mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all! So many beautiful cards and I'm honored for featuring my card! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am truly in the swing of Christmas cards and am trying to finish up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the pick, Jan, and I'm honoured to have been chosen along with so many "yummy" cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Annie for choosing my card. It is such an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks so much for the pick, Jaydee! So much fun playing this theme - Merry Christmas, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Thanks for the pick, LeAnne! I running behind this week, so I just noticed. Love the pretty color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!